1) Please check whether the tablet is connected with the computer by USB cable successfully
2) Please check whether there is antivirus software, if yes, please close
Please check whether there is any other tablet driver, if yes, please uninstall
3) Please try to plug the USB cable with another side
4) Please check whether you use USB converter, if yes, please try to plug the USB cable directly into computer port or try another USB converter
5) Whether you put the tablet in a strong electromagnetic interference environment? Just like there are computer keyboard, another tablet, phone or audio equipment etc are very near to the VEIKK tablet. If yes, please keep them 5cm or above.
6) Uninstall all drivers and check whether the pen can control the cursor without driver and check whether the tablet indicator light will be on when clicking the tablet with the pen
A-If the indicator light is on when pen click the tablet and the pen can control the cursor, then please re-install the VEIKK driver
B-If the indicator light is not on and the pen also can’t control the cursor, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or message to us directly by website
1) Make sure USB, HDMI and power cables are connected correctly.
2) Make sure the display has been turned on
3) Make sure your P20C pen is powered, you can charge it for 1 hour before using it.(only for VK2200 Display)
4) Change a USB Port or a computer to have a try.
5) After all cables are connected correctly, check whether the pen can control the cursor even without tablet driver. If yes, disable your antivirus and keep all drawing software closed, then go to our website to download the latest driver and install it.